3-Ingredient Cookies And Cream Cups
- 500 grams chocolate sandwich cookies
- 100 grams melted butter
- 300 grams cream cheese
- 50 grams melted white chocolate
- Sprinkles to decorate
1. Blend the cookies until they are crumbs, and combine ⅔ of them with melted butter. Save the other ⅓.
2. Divide the cookie and butter mixture between the muffin tin holes, and press up against the side to make a shallow cup. Freeze for ten minutes.
3. Mix the rest of the cookie crumbs with the cream cheese to make the filling.
4. Remove the cups from the tray, and top with the cream cheese filling. Top with white melted chocolate and sprinkles (optional).