Bacon And Pecan Cheeseball
- 250g cream cheese
- 250g mature cheddar (grated)
- 30g blue cheese
- 1 red pepper (finely chopped)
- 2 spring onions (finely chopped)
- 100g pecans (chopped)
- 4 slices cooked bacon (chopped)
- 25g fresh parsley (chopped)
- 1 tsp poppy seeds
- Crackers (to serve)
1. Put all of the cheese, a bit of salt, and a good bit of pepper into a big bowl and mix it all up with a fork.
2. Add 1/2 of the red pepper, all of the spring onions, 1/2 of the pecans and 1/2 of the bacon in to the bowl and combine it with the cheese mixture.
3. Pour the mixture onto a sheet of cling film and wrap it all up. Shape it into a ball and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
4. In a shallow bowl, mix together the rest of the red pepper, pecans, and the bacon along with all of the parsley and the poppy seeds.
5. Remove the cling film from the cheeseball and roll it around the topping mixture until completely covered in all of that lovely stuff.
6. Serve with a selection of crackers!