Banana, Chocolate, and Coconut Ice Pops
- 2 large, very ripe bananas, peeled and cut in chunks
- 1 medjool date, pitted
- 120ml unsweetened almond milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened desiccated coconut, plus more for decorating cups
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 4 paper cups
1. Blend bananas, date, vanilla, and almond milk until smooth
2. Stir in cocoa powder and coconut. (Don’t blend the mixture, just stir it with a spoon)
3. Place 1/2 tablespoon of coconut into the bottom of each cup, then pour in the mixture, leaving a small space at the top
4. Place lollipop sticks or straws into the centre of each paper cup and freeze for a few hours.
5. Once frozen, peel off paper cup and enjoy!