Breakfast Granola Cups
Makes 12 cups
- 2 bananas
- 100g honey
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 125g rolled oats
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of saltSuggested toppings: yoghurt, blueberries and raspberries
Here’s how you make it:
1) Mash two bananas in a small bowl and add the honey and almond extract. Mix well and set aside.
2) Mix the rolled oats, cinnamon and a pinch of salt in a large bowl, then add the banana mixture to it. Mix well.
3) Transfer to muffin tin tray, pressing down on the middle and sides to form the cup. Chill for 1-2 hours, then bake for 10-12 minutes at 175°C.
4) Leave to cool for 10-20 minutes, then add the yoghurt, blueberries and raspberries!