- 1 can of Sweetened Condensed Milk (397g/400g)
- 30g Butter (plus more for greasing)
- 40g Cocoa Powder
- Chocolate Sprinkles (to decorate)
1. Put a pot on a medium low heat and melt the butter with the condensed milk.
2. Stir in the cocoa powder and continue to stir for 10-15 minutes until the mixture begins to pull away from the edge of the pot.
3. It’s done when you run the spoon through the centre of the mixture and it takes a few seconds to combine again.
4. Spread the mixture onto a buttered plate and refrigerate for 2 hours.
5. When set, roll the mixture into small balls and coat them in the chocolate sprinkles (you may need to apply a small amount of butter to your hands to help them from sticking).
(Other toppings could be desiccated coconut, chopped hazelnuts or chopped pistachios)