Cheesy Chicken Balls
- 2 cooked chicken breasts
- 2 egg yolks
- 30 grams plain flour
- 175 grams mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 100 grams breadcrumbs
1. Shred the cooked chicken breasts in a bowl using 2 forks.
2. Transfer the chicken to a larger bowl and pour in the egg yolks, flour, cheese, spring onions, paprika, rosemary, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
3. Mix together and then roll the mixture into balls using your hands.
4. Coat the balls in breadcrumbs.
5. Heat up a litre of oil in a frying pan and deep fry the balls for about 3 minutes.
6. Serve and enjoy!