Easy Beef And Garlic Noodles
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 spring onions, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 400 grams beef, cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 250 grams egg noodles
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce (optional)
1. Melt butter over a medium-high heat in a wok, and fry spring onions and garlic until soft.
2. Add the beef and stir for another few minutes or until desired doneness. Then add the brown sugar and soy sauce and stir together until sugar is dissolved.
3. Throw in the noodles and toss together with the rest of the ingredients. You can add some oyster sauce into the mixture at this point, if you prefer.
4. Take off the hob and serve.