Easy Chocolate And Strawberry Tart
For the tart base:
- 300 grams chocolate cookies
- 100g grams butter, melted
For the filling:
- 250 millilitres double cream
- 300 grams dark chocolate
- 200 grams strawberries
For the garnish:
- Chocolate, melted
- White chocolate, melted
- icing sugar
1. Blitz the cookies into crumbs using a food processor or by smashing them in a ziplock bag with a rolling pin. Mix in the melted butter.
2. Pour the biscuit mix into a 9 inch/23cm cake tin lined with greaseproof paper. Freeze for 10 minutes.
3. Whilst the biscuit mix is setting in the freezer, prepare the filling. Gently heat the double cream and then mix in the chocolate, allowing the warmth of the cream to melt the chocolate.
4. Pour over the biscuit base and top with the strawberries.
5. Refrigerate for 3 hours, until set. Drizzle on some melted white and dark chocolate and coat with icing sugar.