Easy Fruit Lollies
- 1 banana, sliced
- 300 grams strawberries (reserve half, and chop into small pieces for step 2)
- 200 grams blueberries (reserve half the berries for step 2)
- 150 grams raspberries (reserve half the berries for step 2)
- 300 grams natural yogurt
1. Blend together the banana, half of the strawberries, half of the blueberries, half of the raspberries, and all of the yogurt in a food processor.
2. Remove the blade, then stir in the rest of the fruit.
3. Pour this mixture into a bread tin and put 12 lollipop sticks in, evenly spaced apart.
4. Freeze overnight.
5. Allow to defrost for approx 15-20 minutes, remove from tin, and cut the lollipops out with a sharp knife.