Easy Ravioli Lasagne
- 1:1 ratio of pre-made Ravioli to Bolognese sauce, (we used about 600g of each, but it will depend on the size of your baking tray and the amount of portions you need)
- Cheddar Cheese
1. Cover the base of a deep dish baking tray with a layer of ravioli.
2. Cover this with a thin layer of bolognese sauce, use the back of a spoon to spread it around evenly.
3. Sprinkle a thin layer of grated cheddar over the bolognese sauce.
4. Put down another layer of ravioli, followed by another layer of bolognese sauce.
5. Cover all of this with a generous topping of more grated cheese.
6. Cover the tray with tin foil and bake in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 35 mins. 200°C/400°F Gas Mark 6.
7. Remove the tin foil and bake for a further 8-10 minutes, or until the cheese on top has melted and browned a bit.
8. Serve it up!