Foil Pack 3 Ways
- 1 box chicken flavored stuffing
- 1 1/4 cups water
- Cooking spray
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- Dash of salt and pepper
- 1 cup cheddar cheese. shredded
- 2 cups cauliflower, chopped
- 4 tablespoons ranch dressing
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
1) Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2) In a bowl, combine stuffing mixture and water. Stir until stuffing is softened.
3) Spray 4 sheets of aluminum foil with cooking spray and evenly divide stuffing between them.
4) Begin layering your meal on each sheet of foil: over the stuffing, layer 1 chicken breast, salt and pepper, cheese, cauliflower, more cheese, ranch dressing and chopped bacon. Evenly distribute everything as well as you can.
5) Top with another piece of foil and fold sides over to make a pack. Place all packs on a baking sheet and bake for 35 minutes (add a few more minutes if using very thick pieces of chicken).
6) Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes. Be careful when opening up the foil pack, as it will be very hot. Serve and enjoy!
French Dip Foil Dinner
- 1 loaf sourdough bread
- 1/2 cup garlic butter (1/2 cup softened butter + 1 tablespoon garlic powder)
- 4 – 5 slices roast beef
- 4 – 5 slices provolone cheese
- 3 cups water
- 4 cubes beef bouillon
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon gravy thickener
- Salt and pepper, to taste
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2) Without cutting all the way through the sourdough loaf, slice either 8 or 10 slices of bread.
3) Spread garlic butter between slices. Stuff every second slice with roast beef and provolone. You want the meat and bread to between every other two slices of bread so that when it’s baked you pull it apart and have a sandwich. Brush with remaining garlic butter.
4) Place loaf on foil, top with another piece of foil and fold to make a packet. Place on a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
5) While sandwiches bake, make your dipping sauce. Bring water to a boil in a saucepan. Add beef bouillon, soy sauce, garlic powder and gravy thickener. Whisk together. Taste and add salt and pepper as necessary.
6) Remove from oven and open foil very carefully. Pull apart sandwiches, dip in au jus sauce, serve and enjoy!
Cajun Foil Dinner
- 4 ears corn, each sliced into 4 pieces
- 4 smoked sausages, sliced
- 20 pieces shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 8 small potatoes, washed and cut in half
- 4 tablespoons butter
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cajun seasoning, to taste
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease 4 pieces of foil with cooking spray.
2) Top each piece of foil with 4 pieces of corn, an even number of sliced sausage and shrimp, 4 pieces of potato and 1 tablespoon butter. Season with salt, pepper and cajun seasoning.
3) Cover with another piece of foil and fold up the sides to make a packet. Place on baking sheet and bake for 35 minutes.
4) Remove from oven and open carefully, as it will be hot! Serve and enjoy!