French Toast Roll-Ups
- Sliced white bread
- 2 eggs
- Splash of milk
- Cream cheese
- Maple syrup
1) Cut the crust off the slice of white bread and flatten with your fingers.
2) Spread a generous amount of cream cheese over the bread, then add the fruit toppings at the bottom.
3) Roll up tight.
4) Dip in beaten egg (with a splash of milk if you want!).
5) Fry in butter until golden brown.
6) Mix together caster sugar and cinnamon, then coat the fried toast in it.
6) Drizzle over maple syrup and enjoy! Perfect for mother’s day breakfast.