- Knob of butter
- 2 Slices Bacon
- 3 Sausages
- 7 Slices Black Pudding
- 3 Tablespoons Baked Beans
- Eggs, beaten (amount depends on how big your pan is – we used 8 here)
- 75g Cheddar
- 1 Tomato
- 1 Sprig of Thyme
1.Fry the bacon, sausages and black pudding in a cast iron skillet until cooked to perfection.
2. While the meat is frying, cut a few slices of tomato and put them under the grill to crisp up a bit.
3. Empty the pan of meat and cook the beans in the skillet for a minute or two.
4. Half the sausages lengthways and chop the bacon into bits.
5. Spread all the meat back into the pan.
6. Add the beaten eggs into the pan and stir it all up, cooking for a further minute or so on a medium heat.
7. When the eggs have hardened a little bit, top it with a few slices of cheese and the grilled tomato, you can also sprinkle over some chopped fresh thyme if you have it.
8. Cook for a further 2 minutes.
Place the cast iron skillet into the centre of a pre-heated oven on 200°C/400°F for 8-12 minutes until the cheese has melted and the egg has cooked through.