Full English Breakfast Cups
- 12 hash browns (defrosted)
- 1 can of baked beans
- 3 sausages (cooked to your taste, chopped)
- 3 rashers (cooked to your taste, chopped)
- 5 eggs
- 50ml milk
- 100 grams grated cheddar
- 5 grams finely chopped parsley
- Pepper, to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F.
2. Place a defrosted hashbrown in each case of a muffin tin, and smush them down to form a base.
3. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown.
4. Place 1 tablespoon of baked beans on top of each cooked hash brown, followed by a few 5. pieces of sausages and bacon.
6. Beat the eggs and milk together in a measuring jug and pour some into each cup, being careful not to overfill.
7. Top with grated cheese, parsley, and pepper.
8. Bake for a further 5-7 minutes until the eggs are cooked and the cheese is melted and browned.