Gin And Tonic Truffles
- 200 grams dark chocolate
- 2 tablespoons double cream
- 2 tablespoons gin
- 1 tablespoon tonic water
- ½ lime juice
- ½ lime zest
- 50 grams butter
- 200 grams white chocolate, melted
1.Place a large heatproof bowl over a pan of simmering water. Add the dark chocolate and double cream, melting and mixing completely.
2. Add the gin, tonic, lime juice, lime zest, and butter, and mix. Remove from heat and refrigerate for 3 hours, or overnight.
3. Use a melon baller or spoon to scoop out the truffle mixture and shape into small balls. Freeze for 30 minutes.
4. Using a fork, dip the frozen truffle balls into melted white chocolate to coat. Drizzle with more white chocolate, and sprinkle with lime zest. Refrigerate for 30 minutes, or until solid.