Gingerbread Chocolate Truffles
- 200 millilitres double cream
- 300 grams chocolate
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 150 grams ginger biscuits
1. Gently heat the double cream in a saucepan for a few minutes. Turn off heat.
2. Add the chocolate and allow the heat of the cream to melt it.
3. Stir in the ginger and cinnamon.
4. Leave to chill in the fridge for about 3 hours, or until completely set.
5. Crush the ginger biscuits in a food processor until you form fine crumbs.
6. Using a spoon, roll the set truffle mixture into little balls and then coat in the ginger biscuit crumbs.