Hasselback Pizza Chicken
- 1 chicken breast
- 7 teaspoons tomato purée
- 7 mozzarella slices
- 7 salami slices
- 1 tablespoon grated cheddar
- 1 teaspoon oregano
1. Preheat oven to 180˚C / 350˚F.
2. Cut seven slits on the top of the chicken breast.
3. In each slit, spread 1 teaspoon of tomato purée, 1 mozzarella slice and 1 salami slice.
4. Sprinkle on the cheddar cheese and oregano.
5. Bake for 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. It should have an internal temperature of 75˚C / 165˚F.