Lemon And Garlic Risotto
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 250 grams arborio rice
- 850 millilitres vegetable stock
- 100 grams frozen peas
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Parmesan, grated
- Parsley, chopped
1. Melt the butter in a large sauté pan and cook the onion and garlic until softened and fragrant.
2. Add the arborio rice and toast for 1 minute.
3. Add about a sixth of the vegetable stock, stirring to make sure the rice and onions are covered. Once the stock has been absorbed, add another sixth and cook until absorbed. Repeat until all the stock is incorporated.
4. Stir in the peas and and the lemon juice and cook for another 3-4 minutes.
5. Serve with grated parmesan and parsley.