Mango Fruit Rollers
- 3-4 Mangoes
1. Blend the mango flesh until it forms a thick paste, a few bits are totally acceptable.
2. Spread an even, thin layer of the fruit onto a baking tray lined with baking paper, smooth it out using a spatula or cake knife.
3. Bake in the centre of an oven for 3-4 hours. 3.5 hours was our sweet spot, but all ovens vary – it’s worth checking on them from the 3 hour mark, you want it to still be a tiny bit springy but not too juicy or too dry, the edges will probably dry out more than the centre, especially if you haven’t spread it evenly enough.
4. Take the baking paper out of the tray and cut off the super dry edges on each side.
5. Roll up the mango, including the baking paper and cut into segments about 1.5 inches apart.
6. Enjoy! Perfect for lunch boxes!