- 3-4 Chicken Breasts
- 75ml white rum
- 15g mint (chopped)
- 1 clove garlic (finely chopped/crushed)
- 1 tsp rock salt
- 1 tsp ground pepper
- 2 limes (plus 1-2 more for garnish)
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1. Slice the chicken breasts in half lengthways (you can probably chop them into chunks or strips too!)
2. Put all of the ingredients into a ziplock bag and stir them all about so everything is coated and mixed up.
3. Marinate for at least 4 hours, but try to leave them over night if you have the time
3. Cook the chicken as you usually would, we used a griddle plan on a medium heat for about 6-7 minutes on each side, but these can go in a regular pan, the oven or even on the BBQ!
4. Enjoy! Don’t forget to give it one last squeeze of lemon juice to give it that extra kick!