One-Pot Chicken Korma
- Oil to fry
- 2 onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 tbsp korma paste
- 200g basmati rice
- Chicken stock cube
- 75g raisins
- 50g pine nuts
- 50g spinach
1) Fry sliced onions and garlic in oil until softened
2) Add sliced chicken breasts and fry until no longer pink
3) Add tomatoes, fry for a couple minutes.
4) Add korma pasta, stir in and cook for 30 seconds.
5) Add the rice and cook for 30 more seconds.
6) Add stock cube, raisins and 500ml water
7) Cover with foil and cook for 15 minutes. Chicken if dry 5 minutes in and add more water if necessary
8) Uncover, stir in pine nuts and spinach until wilted
9) Serve with yoghurt and coriander.