Oreo Marshmallow Brownies
- 1 box brownie mix, plus ingredients on box
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup marshmallow fluff
- 16 Oreo cookies, broken into chunks
- 1 cup chocolate chips
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray.
2) Prepare brownie batter according to package instructions.
3) Spread 1/2 of the brownie batter into baking dish. Drop spoonfuls of marshmallow fluff over brownie batter. Cover with 3/4 of the crushed Oreo cookies. Top with remaining brownie batter, chocolate chips and remaining Oreo cookies.
4) Bake for 28 to 30 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
5) Serve and enjoy!