- 100g plain flour
- 15g cocoa powder
- 15g icing sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 2 eggs
- 225ml milk
- 50ml water
- 30g butter, for cooking
- 100g frozen raspberries
- Vanilla ice cream
- Strawberry laces
1. Sieve the flour, cocoa powder, icing sugar and salt into a large bowl
2. Make a well in the centre and whisk in the eggs
3. Combine the milk and water and slowly add it to the mixture while continuing to whisk.
4. Melt a small knob of butter in a large frying pan on a medium heat.
5. Spoon a ladle full of the mixture onto the pan and swirl it around to get a nice thin layer of batter.
6. Cook for approx. 2.5 minutes and flip the pancake once. You can go for it the cool way, or just use a spatula, we’re not judging you. 😉
7. Cook further for 60 more seconds and remove from the heat.
8. Pour 100g frozen raspberries into a pot and cook, along with 3 tbsp of water on the lowest setting with the lid on for 5-6 minutes. (You can also use fresh raspberries with 5-6 tbsp of water.)
9. Spoon a dollop of ice cream into the centre of the pancake, and pour over a few spoons of the raspberries.
10. Wrap the pancake up around the ice cream and use a strawberry lace to tie it all together.
11. Tuck in!