Raspberry Ripple Cheesecake
- 300 g digestive biscuits
- 125 g unsalted butter, melted
- 500 g cream cheese
- 1 387 g can condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 300 g raspberries
- 30 g caster sugar
- 100 mL water
1) For the crust, whirl biscuits and melted butter in a food processor until a chunky crumb develops. Then dump the buttery cookie crumble into a springform pan, spreading the mixture evenly over the bottom and pushing it up against the edges so a nice crust develops.
2) For the ripple, combine raspberries, sugar, and water in a pot over medium heat. Bring the mixture to a steady simmer, and let it bubble for 20-40 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the raspberries break down and it thickens into a cohesive sauce.
3) For the filling, whisk together cream cheese and condensed milk, adding the extract along the way. Whisk until the ingredients are combined and the mixture is smooth. Pour the filling over the crust, spreading it evenly. Then add several dabs of the raspberry mixture on top. Run a couple of toothpicks or a skewer through the filling, from raspberry dab to raspberry dab, creating swirls throughout.
Refrigerate for at least 3 hours. And enjoy!