Salmon and Veggies Traybake
For the salmon marinade:
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 60 millilitres lemon juice
- 3 chili peppers, chopped
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon ginger, chopped
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 salmon fillets (about 270g)
For the veggies:
- New potatoes (2 servings, about 300g)
- Runner beans (2 servings, about 200g)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 1/2 tablespoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon parsley
1. Mix together the olive oil, lemon juice, chili, garlic, and ginger in a bowl. Place the salmon fillets on top, skin side up. Cover with cling film and marinate for 30 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, prepare the veg. Boil the new potatoes in a saucepan for about 10 minutes. After 5 minutes, add the runner beans. Drain and lay out on a baking tray.
3. Drizzle the olive oil, salt, pepper, and lemon juice over the veg and sprinkle on some salt and pepper. Mix together with your hands, ensuring everything is fully coated. Shift to the top of the pan and sprinkle on the dill and parsley.
4. Take out the salmon and wrap each fillet in tin foil. Drizzle on some leftover marinade. Place onto the baking tray and bake for 15 minutes.
5. After 15 minutes, unwrap the top part of the tin foil so that the salmon is exposed. Bake for a further 5 minutes to allow the salmon to crisp.