Slow Cooker Chicken Tikka Masala
- 250 grams chicken
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon garam masala
- 1 tablespoon turmeric
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 green chillies, chopped
- 100 grams chopped tomatoes in their juices
- 2 tablespoons tomato puree
- 200 grams plain yogurt
1. Place the chicken pieces in the slow cooker and coat well with the flour and salt.
2. Throw in the garam masala, turmeric, paprika, onions, garlic, chillies, chopped tomatoes and tomato puree and mix together.
3. Slow cook on high for 3 hours.
4. After 3 hours, stir in the plain yogurt. Serve with rice and top with chopped coriander.