Sour Cream And Chive–Stuffed Potatoes
- 1 baking potato
- 2 tablespoons soured cream
- 5 grams fresh chives, chopped
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Knob of butter, to taste
1. Pierce the potato several times on each side with a fork.
2. Microwave on high for 10 minutes, turning over after 5 minutes.
3. Pre-heat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6.
3. Cut the potato in half and scoop the insides into a new bowl.
4. Add in the salt, pepper, soured cream, and chives and mash it with a fork.
5. Fill the potato skins with the seasoned mash and bake in the centre of the oven for 15-20 minutes until the top has browned a little.
6. Serve with a knob of butter and enjoy!