Sour Cream And Onion Cheese Sticks
- 100 grams sour cream and onion-flavoured crisps
- 2 tablespoons plain flour
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 2 teaspoons dried chives (plus more for serving)
- 2 eggs
- 6 sticks of string cheese
1. Crush the crisps in a zip top bag with a rolling pin, or just blend them for a few seconds in a food processor.
2. In a small bowl, combine flour, paprika, onion salt, and chives.
3. In two more separate bowls, beat 2 eggs in one and the crushed chips in the other.
4. Coat the string cheese in flour first, then egg, then crisps. Then go back into the egg, and again in the crisps for an extra crispy breading.
5. Heat a skillet with a bit of oil in the bottom and cook mozzarella sticks for 3 to 5 minutes, turning occasionally to brown all sides.
6. Sprinkle a pinch of salt and with more dried chives, and serve with sour cream dip!