Spanish Chicken And Chorizo Tray Bake
- 100 grams chorizo
- 4 chicken thighs
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 yellow pepper, sliced
- 2 tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 6 new potatoes, cut into eighths
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 rosemary sprigs
- Olive oil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon paprika
1. Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F.
2. Place the chorizo, chicken, onion, pepper, tomatoes, potatoes, garlic cloves, and rosemary sprigs onto a large tray. Make sure they are fairly spaced out and not piled on top of each other.
3. Drizzle olive oil over everything, then season with the salt, pepper, oregano, and paprika.
4. Bake for 20 minutes, then remove and flip the chorizo so it doesn’t burn on top. Give everything a quick shake if you need to.
5. Bake for a further 10 minutes, or until the potatoes have crisped up.