- 185g butter
- 185g dark chocolate + 50g for chunks
- 70g plain flour
- 40g cocoa powder
- 50g white chocolate
- 3 eggs
- 275g caster sugar
- Pack of mini marshmallows
- 215g milk chocolate chips
- 225g peanut butter
- 1 tbsp butter
- 60g Rice Krispies
1) Melt the butter and dark chocolate together in the microwave and set aside to cool.
2) Sift together flour and cocoa powder into a bowl and set aside.
3) Chop the white chocolate and dark chocolate into small, irregular chunks and set aside.
4) In a large bowl, whisk the eggs and caster sugar with an electric mixer until pale and thick.
5) Add the melted dark chocolate and butter mix and fold together with a spatula in a figure-8 pattern so as not to deflate the egg and sugar mix.
6) Sift the flour and cocoa powder mix again into the bowl and mix in a figure 8 position until completely folded. Do the same with the chocolate chunks from earlier.
7) Pour brownie mix into a brownie tin covered in baking paper. Smooth out the top with a spatula and bake for 35 minutes at 160°C fan.
8) Remove from oven and pour on a pack of mini marshmallows until the top of the brownies are completely covered. Bake for a further 5 minutes until melted, then let cool.
9) Melt the chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter in a small pan, stirring constantly. Once smooth, remove from heat and stir in the Rice Krispies.
10) Pour Rice Krispie mix on top of the marshmallow layer of the brownies and cool in the fridge until solid.