Yorkshire Pudding Profiteroles
- 225g plain flour
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp sugar
- 400ml milk
- Vegetable oil
- 100g dark chocolate
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tsp golden syrup
- 2 tsp double cream
1) Sift the flour into a large bowl, add sugar and beaten eggs
2) Add half the milk, whisk until smooth, then add the other half and whisk until lump free
3) Rest batter for 30 minutes, or refrigerate for 15.
4) Fill muffin tray with 1 tsp vegetable oil in each hole, then heat at the highest temperature on your oven until piping hot.
5) Add 3 tbsp batter to oiled holes then bake for 20 mins at 230°C/450°F.
For the chocolate sauce:
1) Heat the chocolate, butter, double cream and golden syrup in a bowl above heated water until melted. Stir.
Serve the puddings with whipped cream and chocolate sauce!